Sunday, January 23, 2005

4 Days to go...

Almost done here. Just month just flew by.
Will officially wrap up my month of elective in Arizona, and travel back to Minnesota for my next (cushy) rotation in outpatient medicine.
And the bonus to that, is that my family will be here for the month. My sis will be doing a research elective here, and with that my folks have decided to come long. Nice... seeing that the last time I saw them was in March of last year.
Still have my Christmas tree up, to let my sis experience a late 'white Christmas'. I suspect mom will convert that tree into a Chinese New Year tree (February).
Surprisingly, I'm actually looking forward to going back. This place was fun, but other than that, lacking. Friends. Familiarity. And I realize how pampered one can be having trained in the 2nd ranked hospital in the USA, and then coming to an underfinanced county hospital.
Well, 4 more days to work on my tan, before I return to the icebox.
By the way, am done with Tom Clancy's book. Took me a week, but the Bear and the Dragon was good; they should make this into a movie.