Saturday, October 08, 2005

Case Conference

I'm so needing a weekend. Unfortunately, it's not going to be this weekend.
Have been busy with work the last 2 weeks. In large part due to a presentation I was to give to my division. A 45-minute, 52 slide talk on a case of mine, with a review of 7 articles related to the topic.
Noninsulinoma pancreatogenous hypoglycemic syndrome. Something most endocrinologists will never see in their lifetimes. But because of the referral bias we get here, something that my advisor has seen numerous times. And I was lucky enough to be a part of this.
My intro slide had the KLCC on it. A pet peeve of mine. I tend to stick pictures of Malaysia into every powerpoint presentation I've ever given. The tourism board of Malaysia should pay me.
Now that that's over, I can breathe a bit easier. Just a bit; I'm oncall this weekend, which explains why I woke up at 6am today. Won't get a day off this week, only next weekend.