Sunday, February 12, 2006

Home

I'm home. Gawd... this feels so foreign, and yet so familiar.
As the plane was minutes away from KLIA, I had a clear view of the city, even recognized Sunway Pyramid from the air, KLCC. In the distance, I could see Genting.
Naturally, from the airport, we immediately went to a mamak stall. I kid you not. At 1am. Roti goreng. Murtabak.
I'm pooped now... need my rest. The flight... well, you'll think I'm making this up after my recent blog on this subject, but as it so happens, there was a medical issue that came up that I had to respond to enroute to Korea. I think it's protocol that the flight crew gives you something (cos I've always been given a present)... this time they gave me a silk PJ set.
Would have preferred an upgrade to business class, actually.
Good night.