Friday, March 31, 2006

To Tattoo or Not to Tattoo?

Okay, I admit. I've been thinking about hurting myself recently.
But no, not what you're thinking.
A tattoo. I've been toying with that idea for 2 years.
Partially because I'm stupid enough to think they look cool.
Partially because I want to break the preconceived notion that all doctors are nerdy goody-goody-two-shoes types. And partially to remind myself of the strength that lies within, something I sometimes forget in bad times.
And while my dermatology (and other sane friends) tell me to not go for it, this one psychiatrist friend of mine who's had 4 tattoos already is really pushing me to go for it. She even showed me the tattoo of a sun on her left boob.
I figured if I ever get one, it will be on my right arm. So, Let me know what you think.
(And no, I haven't yet committed to having one done.)




Click here to vote!