Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Going Home

Alrighty ladeez and gents.
Dr. Vagus is coming hoooomme. Yup, will be flying back on April 25th, with my lovely other half.
Was looking at flight options with Kristin. I figured, hey, it's a long flight, it's her first trip to Malaysia so I should make it as comfortable as possible. And since I'm a bigshot doctor now making bigbucks, I thought we'd get first class seats.
The tickets cost only US$ 15,020. Each. Cheap cheap.


Guess I wasn't as big a bigshot as I thought. And my bucks weren't that big either.
But anyways, we'll be home for 12 days. Hoping to meet up with buddies in Singapore too, so plan to visit there. So, will be taking orders online. Starting with Suanie's chocolates. And Jimbo's Playboy® magazines. So, start getting the welcoming party together. I want a limo, the red carpet treatment, cheerleaders... the works. My flight arrives at ΔΏΓΛ (what, you didn't really think I'll tell you, would I? Have blogged enough that the ISA probably wants to give me a warm welcome)
As usual, I intend to present my annual talk on applying for postgraduate medical training in the USA. So, med students (or doctors who may be keen) take note. Will present at the Bkt Jalil and Seremban campuses, dates/times to be determined.
And no, I'll be flying economy class instead.