Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We're Off!

It's almost time.
We leave for Malaysia in 11 hours. A 21-hour journey (not including transit time). I have my sleeping pills ready, and plan to load up on wine too.
Our itinerary:
  • Depart Minnesota Wednesday 9.30 pm (all in Malaysian time)
  • Arrive Chicago 10.30 pm
  • Depart Chicago Thursday 2.00 am
  • Arrive Korea 4.30 pm
  • Depart Korea 6.00 pm
  • Arrive KLIA 11.30 pm
  • Depart KLIA 12 midnight
  • Arrive Seremban 2 Siang Malam mamak stall for satay, teh tarik and murtabak
I have Jimbo's Littman Cardiology III Stethoscope in my hand luggage, so if there are any medical issues enroute, I'll be ready! (Jimbo, I shall baptize your new stethoscope in blood!)
Blogging's gonna be irregular; more when I get back. Otherwise, feel free to drop me an email.