Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Winter!

So, we had a real Minnesota Moment yesterday. There's snow on the ground, and the Christmas trees all look pretty with the lights and snow. And it's cold. So cold that my nuts are retracted up to somewhere in my thorax.
And so, to break the boredom and to warm the heart with some fellowship with good friends, we decided to have dinner in a pub/restaurant (great ribs!). And upon arrival, we were greeted with this sign. KNNCCB. Mamak closing because of the rain is one thing. But this???
I didn't remember it being this cold in December before. Usually I'd expect this in February.
But, winter has its fun too. No prizes for the person who guesses what this is.
(Yes, I do think I'm somewhat dehydrated from working in the gym today. And I AM somewhat impressed at my ahem, 'penmanship').

On another Christmassy/Winter note, we found this hilarious site by Officemax where you can turn people you know into Elves. Check us out! And turn up the volume!