Monday, May 19, 2008

So we're back. And it's swell that my parents are now here; it's been a year since I last saw them (our last trip to Malaysia, when we got engaged). Anyway, the meeting was nice. Orlando's Walt Disney World was swell. We visited the 3 parks I didn't get to go to years ago; Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios (previously called MGM).
Needless to say, my mind wasn't exactly on my research data when I did my presentation that afternoon. But I think I was able to at least look like I was interested in the stuff I was selling.

Anyways. We're back, and I'm swimming with paperwork that I need to catch up on, so this will be a short update. And it's particularly painful that I have to come back to 2 weeks of call. But this will be my very last stretch of call in fellowship; after this I will be home free.
In the meantime, enjoy the fireworks display at Epcot.

And the grand finale...