Friday, June 13, 2008

Blah

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.
After the wedding?? you might ask.
Well, I'm realizing that there's just so much to do, and so little time.
I officially graduate June 27th, 13 days away. But yet before I do, I have a meeting to attend and present at. And have about a dozen patient calls and letters to address. And a presentation at Endocrine Grand Rounds. And Drs. W and B are semi-bugging me to revise the manuscripts we're working on before I graduate. A reason why I'll be bringing a laptop and working on my papers when I'm supposed to be attending the conference in San Francisco.
We leave for Malaysia on July 1st. That's 17 days away. And yet, between now and then we need to move Kristin's stuff to my house proper (she sold her apartment, Hooray!) for the movers. And then, there's the Malaysia wedding, with a whole new program we need to work on. And a new vacation itinerary, only this time we'll be playing tour guide to her family.
We haven't had the chance to even contemplate a honeymoon; I suspect we'll only get to sigh down and breathe a big sigh of relief when we return and have moved in to our new place late July.
On that note, we visited the house yesterday. Aside from some minor hiccups that the builder has promised to address, we're extremely pleased, and are excited to think about the projects we'll undertake in our new home. Thankfully, we haven't had any flooding in that part of town.