Thursday, July 31, 2008

Settling in

We're settling in. Still a lot of work to do, but at least we're all unpacked (though a lot of arranging to do). It's unreal, how much crap a person can accumulate living in the same place for 6 years.

The kitchen, dining room are set. My study, gym and basement are still pretty much in a mess. Internet and cable TV are up and running, thankfully.

I made a visit to my new hospital for the pre-employment exam. Popped by the endocrine clinic too. Though it's much smaller than what I'm used to (7 endocrinologists, instead of the 40 we had) it's a pretty good group and so I'm looking forward to it. I'll be focusing more on thyroid biopsies and thyroid cancer, hopefully. I begin work Monday; none too soon because of the unholy credit card expenses we've chalked up this week alone.

In the meantime, come on in for a look!