Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Macho Guy

Every man likes to think of himself as a macho, man's man sorta tough guy. After all, no boy ever spent his afternoons dreaming he'd grow up to be Elton John (not that there's anything wrong with being a softie).
No. When I was a kid, I'd dream of being Stringfellow Hawke (of Airwolf fame), or Michael Knight (gasp, yes, the Hoff's days in Knight Rider). Heck, I even spent afternoons dreaming I was He-Man (though it would be wrong since I also had a crush on She-ra, and as you all know, was his sister).
Now that I'm all grown up, I'd like to think that my juniors and students look up to me. Perhaps even my blog readers. And then I caught a glimpse of myself in the window reflection today,
But really, how macho can a guy be when he's wearing this? Funnily enough, I'm not complaining. She's totally worth it.