Tuesday, June 14, 2011

88 Minutes

Ok, this has nothing to do with work. But I was watching the 2007 movie '88 Minutes' the other day. Starring Al Pacino as Dr. Jack Gramm, a forensic psychiatrist who incidentally drives around a Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo. The show was pretty entertaining though like most guys (girls too, if you're into these sort of thing) I cringed when his 911 was blown up by the bad guys.
Until I realized something looked very fishy (one of the beauties of a Digital Video Recorder- you can pause and rewind).



Can you see it?
.
.
.
.


.


.


.


.



The outer tailpipes of the 911 Turbo is connected to nothing, while the inner tailpipes are connected directly to the fake rear axle!



Yes, I don't expect them to blow up real cars, but I thought this was a pretty glaring mistake they made...