My daughter says the darnest things!
- Daddy, don't drive so fast! (But I was going 62 mph in a 65 zone!)
- Daddy, I ate my booger (said loudly, while we were in an airplane)
- Poopy, please come out (while sitting on the toilet, apparently constipated)
- Bye, poopy (2 minutes later as she flushes the toilet)
- Mommy doesn't need to go to the gym. What about daddy? Daddy go- daddy fat!
- My butt chow-chow (I had to teach her some Hokkien, right?)
- Daddy, can I have some salty juice? (that's what she calls soda. And no, we don't usually let her drink that)
- Daddy, I need some PRIVACY (while she's sitting on the toilet. I guess it's ALREADY begun)